Candidates eligible for the award meet the following criteria:
- Resident of Nassau or Suffolk County
- Presently a college junior, senior or post graduate student
- Major course of study is journalism, marketing/communications, or
health care administration (The scholarship is not for clinical study.)
- Current GPA of 3.0
- Demonstrated community service and campus leadership
Candidates are required to submit and in this order only via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A scanned pdf document with all the components is suggested.
- Completed application
- Copy of college transcripts (student copies acceptable)
- A two-page, double spaced essay of introduction and
description of future goals
- Two letters of recommendation from college professors and/or community service leaders
Completed applications for the 2023 Ann Marie Brown Scholarship Award must be submitted by 5 p.m. on June 15, 2023.
The applicant worthy of this scholarship will receive $2,000. Announcement and acknowledgement will be made by the Administrative Board of the Nassau-Suffolk Hospital Council.